Actually, that's the same early 1930's episode that always gets reprinted only with that famous (and completely unconnected) wartime Sunday you show there appended on. Would have loved to see more of the WWII era TERRY but this ain't it.
Booksteve, Sorry about the false teaser of a picture. Seems everything I found so far is the 1930s strips (which ill be uplaoding more of soon) but im still looking and will add em when i can find em.
These are spotlighted items - not always 'old' because of when they were made but rather these are things that were posted awhile ago on this blog and have been 'archived' in the back.
All Non Public Domain files are to be used as previews. If you like something please go and buy it. If I have posted something that is copywrited and you want it removed just leave a email or comment. If a link is unwanted to your site just comment and it will be removed. I want to give a special thanks to all original scanners.~ Zen Tiger
2 comments:
Actually, that's the same early 1930's episode that always gets reprinted only with that famous (and completely unconnected) wartime Sunday you show there appended on. Would have loved to see more of the WWII era TERRY but this ain't it.
Booksteve, Sorry about the false teaser of a picture. Seems everything I found so far is the 1930s strips (which ill be uplaoding more of soon) but im still looking and will add em when i can find em.
Post a Comment