Just a head's up for those who don't know.
Can't play a certain file? Tired of downloading tons of codecs?
Here's a free program which seems to play just about every type of file out there. This is widely praised on many forums,blogs and websites that post files like what I post here at the lounge. Rather easy to use and should fix most problems folks have. (Easy to install and uninstall too. )
Versions for Mac, Windows, Linux and more!
Get more info on this at wiki
You can find this on tons of freeware and download sites but I say get it from the guys who made it:
Download from the makers videolan
This has helped me out on many files - I hope this helps you too!
Can't play a certain file? Tired of downloading tons of codecs?
Here's a free program which seems to play just about every type of file out there. This is widely praised on many forums,blogs and websites that post files like what I post here at the lounge. Rather easy to use and should fix most problems folks have. (Easy to install and uninstall too. )
Versions for Mac, Windows, Linux and more!
Get more info on this at wiki
You can find this on tons of freeware and download sites but I say get it from the guys who made it:
Download from the makers videolan
This has helped me out on many files - I hope this helps you too!





No comments:
Post a Comment