download
Here is a scan that I personally did tonight from the 1977 Spider-Man children's book called Spider-Man - A Book of Colors and Days of the Week! I loved this book when I was a kid (I was 7 when it came out originally) and it had that Spidey Super Stories feel that I loved and grew up on. So I think anyone else who loves those Spidey Super Stories comics will love this as well!~Scott
thanks to Scott for scanning this one and sharing.
enjoy
Here is a scan that I personally did tonight from the 1977 Spider-Man children's book called Spider-Man - A Book of Colors and Days of the Week! I loved this book when I was a kid (I was 7 when it came out originally) and it had that Spidey Super Stories feel that I loved and grew up on. So I think anyone else who loves those Spidey Super Stories comics will love this as well!~Scott
thanks to Scott for scanning this one and sharing.
enjoy






No comments:
Post a Comment