Look at the baby face on Frank.

#1 from 1945
Download
You'll find a reprinted adventure newspaper strip Claire Voyant by Jack Sparling in the first 15 pages.
zenjoy

#1 from 1945
Download
You'll find a reprinted adventure newspaper strip Claire Voyant by Jack Sparling in the first 15 pages.
zenjoy





1 comment:
I expected a humor comic with this one but was surprised to find a reprinted adventure newspaper strip Claire Voyant by Jack Sparling in the first 15 pages. No relation to the Marvel character of that name. It does not seem widely known that this comic has these reprints. I found one mention of it, but GCD has no info on the content of the six issues of this series.
http://www.toonopedia.com/clvoyant.htm
Golden Age Comics has some of the comic in her own name and a copy of Keen Teens #3. They just decided this week no more downloads for unregistered folks. So I will register soon and maybe report back on this (if I remember).
I would have sworn I had an issue of her own comic and that it was on cyclops, but now I can't find it.
Post a Comment