Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Comic: Army Attack

Here is another war title.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
#38&46 download
(#38 is coverless)
zenjoy

2 comments:

Mark said...

Freaking Charlton. Damn freaking Charlton. All I want is to look at the GCD to see if I want to D/L this. Nope, just Glanzman and Nicholas art. But then I notice the damn freaking Charlton numbers. It's like I'm a svelte Hurley stuck on the Craphole LOST Island and The Numbers are haunting me.

So I have to actually work myself up to share the terrible truth I've learned. My back hurts, my head hurts, both from the two feet of snow I've been digging out from.
But I don't want you, Zen, or Dave, to search for non-existent issues just because Charlton had a warped abacus.

There were two series called Army Attack from Charlton. The first series started in a deceptively normal manner with issues 1-4 running from July 1964 to February 1965. Then the second series ran for issues 38-47 from July 1965 to February 1967. I'm not even gonna try to figure out why.

Damn freaking Charlton.

Zen Tiger said...

They have to have used 'fuzzy math' for years over there. This has to be one of the worst numbering companies out there. I know they used to get away with changing titles because of shipping #s and getting new ones came with a premium at start up - but sheesh when you use the same title again and dont continue - or start over.. ugh my heads starting to hurt too.

Thanks again Mark, I was on the look for those issues in the middle.

Old piles of good sh... stuff

These are spotlighted items - not always 'old' because of when they were made but rather these are things that were posted awhile ago on this blog and have been 'archived' in the back.














I hope you enjoy the site!

I hope you enjoy the site!
All Non Public Domain files are to be used as previews. If you like something please go and buy it. If I have posted something that is copywrited and you want it removed just leave a email or comment. If a link is unwanted to your site just comment and it will be removed. I want to give a special thanks to all original scanners.~ Zen Tiger