Monday, April 13, 2009

MAGAZINE: Famous Monsters #122

JABASS here, back again with another issue of FM. This time it's issue 122, featuring the gorgeous Ingrid Pitt. Hope you like, I have yet more to come soon...
FIXED!

Find other issues of this magazine here: FMOF archive

ENJOY!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Works for me. The reason why the size small is that the pages are more compressed and lower resolution. Thanks for the scans.

Anonymous said...

I am JABASS. I came, i scanned and it works good on my machine so Thanks for your comments, but I don't give a shit what it does on everybody else's machine. You're not PAYING for the scans so take em as they are or do better yourself.
I'm a 60 year old, baldheaded, white, half-blind diabetic with a heart problem,give me a break.
Have a nice day.
JABASS

Zen Tiger said...

this is a low res scan but no reason to get personal folks

Zen Tiger said...

whoops I forgot to say thanks, I never saw this one before (other than a cover) FMOF ruled!

Anonymous said...

really bad scan, all pages are different sizes and so on

old man said...

does this download come with ROGAINE

Old piles of good sh... stuff

These are spotlighted items - not always 'old' because of when they were made but rather these are things that were posted awhile ago on this blog and have been 'archived' in the back.














I hope you enjoy the site!

I hope you enjoy the site!
All Non Public Domain files are to be used as previews. If you like something please go and buy it. If I have posted something that is copywrited and you want it removed just leave a email or comment. If a link is unwanted to your site just comment and it will be removed. I want to give a special thanks to all original scanners.~ Zen Tiger