Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Comic: Miss Fury#2

Download

Note: there is a problem with page sequence
enjoy

4 comments:

Dex said...

This looks vintage-tastic
Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Looks like the order of the pages is completely messed up; any idea what the actual order is, so that we can re-arrange it? And by the way, THANKS for this! I thought Catwoman was hot, but she's got nothing on MISS FURY!

Zen Tiger said...

dang i didnt read this issue through before i posted it. sorry folks. not sure of the correct page ordering..

Anonymous said...

I have a fix for the numeration problem.

*rename the CBZ as .RAR
*open the RAR
*for numbers 1-9 put a zero in front of each number so it reads as 01, 02, etc
*zip back up
*rename to CBZ or CBR, etc

This should make the entire numeration go back into order.

Old piles of good sh... stuff

These are spotlighted items - not always 'old' because of when they were made but rather these are things that were posted awhile ago on this blog and have been 'archived' in the back.














I hope you enjoy the site!

I hope you enjoy the site!
All Non Public Domain files are to be used as previews. If you like something please go and buy it. If I have posted something that is copywrited and you want it removed just leave a email or comment. If a link is unwanted to your site just comment and it will be removed. I want to give a special thanks to all original scanners.~ Zen Tiger