First I Want To Give A Big Thanks To All Of My Friends At Comicsworld For Supplying These For Me. I Had Put In A Request For These Comics Both Here And There And Some Of Those Good Folks Downloaded Them From Torrents (before i knew how to work with torrents myself, which is a very recent acomplishment). And Now In Return I Can Share Them With You All. As Requested By Mike And Some Other Folks, From DC Comics Here's One Of My All Time Favorites. The Witching Hour Issues 1-4,6-49 (missing #5).
The Witching Hour Issues 1-4,6-23 rar pack
The Witching Hour Issues 24-49 rar pack

ENJOY!





1 comment:
Yes! I was hoping that some kind soul would share these! I have many of the originals, but have a few gaps in my collection, if you know what I mean.
Thank you for making my entire week!
Post a Comment