Well we lost free access to cultrarare videos since they went to a pay per dvd format and it looks like Filemojo has deleted a large amount of uploads too. So once again I am having to 'gleen the blog' by deleting old posts that no longer have viable links. I will be going through the old posts over the next few days and reuploading what I can and having to delete what I can't reup. sorry for any inconvienance but rest assured more cool stuff is on the way to make us all feel better about this. oh well might as well have some fun with this poor turn of events - If you have to rip a chunk out of something you might as well have some fun while doing it!

~ Zen Tiger

~ Zen Tiger





1 comment:
Zen, I just noticed a dead filemojo link and you're already on top of it. Thanks for all the hard work. This is one of the friendliest sites I've seen. I don't know why more people don't comment.
Post a Comment