Audio Star Trek tales from 1975-79

10 tales (6 with booklet pics) zipped
download
Thanks to Yahwehfrk for these great comics

enjoy

10 tales (6 with booklet pics) zipped
download
Thanks to Yahwehfrk for these great comics

enjoy
Due to several circumstances I will not be updating this blog in the forseeable future. Gone forever? not sure....
5 comments:
Shiny!
Deeply, deeply hilarious!:))
apart from the wonderful and hysterical audio there's some really far out psychadelic art work too.
and it's given me my quote for the week: "You will pay for that! Die social misfit!"
fantastic!
You're right, wytchcroft. I would've passed this by but I just read along with the Dinosaur Planet story. Ed Wood could've made this. The worst art ever combined with atrocious writing.
Kind of fun at 4 AM.
Skimming through these I noticed a Neal Adams influence, so I did some research and sure enough some talented people worked on these.
From http://memory-alpha.org/en/wiki/Peter_Pan_Records
Most of the releases were uncredited on the record and comics. However, some creators are known, including:
* Writers:
o Alan Dean Foster (stories #1-3, 5-8) o Cary Bates and Neal Adams (story #4) [The Time Stealers]
* Artists:
o Russ Heath
o Dick Giordano
o Neal Adams (cover art on the early releases, plus internal artwork)
I would add that there is definitely some John Buscema art in The Time Stealers. The barbarian guy looks just like Buscema's Conan.
I'm glad no one I liked worked on Dino Planet, yikes.
holy cow - what a credit roll!
Post a Comment