Hey Zen and Everyone! I Need Some Help. Over The Past Couple Of Months I Have Accumulated A Ton Of Really Cool Comics And I Just Can't Decide What To Scan Next. So I Making A List So You All Can Pick What You Would Like To See Next. Thanks In Advance For Any Helpful Suggestions.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PumpkinHead, Harsh Realm, Hell House, Astounding Space Thrills, The Deep (Movie Adaptation), Pterano-Man (Dinosaur Fighter), More Dark Dominion, Dino-Riders, More Happy Days, Astonishing (Atlas), Mysteries Of Unexplored Worlds (Missing Issues), More Star Spangled War Stories (Dinosaur Issues), More Tomahawk (Dinosaur Issues), Carnosaur Carnage, Bazarre Fantasy, Mutatis, Dead Killer, The Captain's Jolting Tales, Netherworlds, Enchanted Valley, Dragon, Behemoth, Tales Of Ordinary Madness, Zorann (Star Warrior), Talonz, Mission Implossible Movie Adapt., Independence Day, Skrog-Yip,Yip,Yay Special, Freejack Movie Adapt., Gasp (not the old ones), Spring Hill Jack-Revenge Of The Ripper, Fantastic Tales, More Skeleton Warriors, Nightcat, Zombie, Sundance Kid, Butch Cassidy, Strange Planets, Barbi Twins Adventures, Journey Into Madness, The Green Planet, Fantastic Adventures, Spellbound (Atlas), Monster Menace, Strange Mysteries #17, Mystic #30, The Time Machine Mini Series, Badaxe, Grave Grrrls, Blood Of The Innocent (Dracula and Jack The Ripper, Crime Classics Featuring The Shadow, Ghosts In Amityville (The Haunted House), Rock 'n Roll Comics The Scorpions, The Adventures Of Dr.Graves The Original Tales FromThe Crypt, Vault Of Horror,Haunt Of Fear,Weird Fantasy (EC NO REPRINTS) and Shadowplay-Tales Of The Supernatural. Also Possibly Some Eerie Pubs But I'll Have To Check The Site To If The Ones I Have Are Already Here or Not. And Finally From The Tomb #22. Well Folks I Think That's About It, Ther May Be A few More But This Is The Bulk Of It.

Thanks! Again In Advance.





26 comments:
Bazarre Fantasy
Mysteries Of Unexplored Worlds (Missing Issues),
those would be an awesome start amigo....
More Star Spangled War Stories (Dinosaur Issues) please! I love those things!
Anything Atlas is always welcome.
OK, I'll Start With Those And Do As Many As I Can Over The Weekend. Thank's For The Suggestion's Gus,Izbot and Betty D.
Jack-Revenge Of The Ripper
The Adventures Of Dr.Graves
Blood Of The Innocent
Shadowplay-Tales Of The Supernatural
Ghosts In Amityville (The Haunted House)
Wow! A BIG THANKS in advance, man!
Pepe.-
Tales of Ordinary Madness would be super cool :)
First, Dave, thanks to you for your amazing work and for so many scans that keep me reading all the time I have!!
I vote for more Defiant, if you can.
And more EC to make a complete list and fill the missing issues.
But do as you please, I confide in your own taste!
>But do as you please, I confide in your own taste!>
I agree with you, Arthur!
Pepe.-
Of course I'd like to see them all, but if I have to pick one, my vote is for "Mysteries Of Unexplored Worlds." I have a soft spot for Charlton.
Your generosity and hard work are amazing. Thanks for anything you choose to post.
I would love some PumpkinHead, Spring Hill Jack-Revenge of the Ripper, Zombie, and Ghosts in Amityville. Thank you so much!
Wow. That's one way to get a response.
I would love to see...
Sundance Kid, Butch Cassidy
I am assuming these are Skywald comics.
Great stuff Dave.
:-)
with Halloween coming, I'd recommend all the HORROR comics!
I'm with Scott!
I'm new here. Great blog wish i'd found it earlier. I'd love to see the horror comics as Halloween is approaching. Cool cool site!
i like to see "atlas" issues and old marvel´s issues still unscanned.
that you have scanned.
thanks in advance fpr all effort.
AS
Hi Dave. Astonishing or Mystic would be very nice. For me, any of the missing Atlas or Charlton horror comics would be really appreciated.
Thanks, and great job with the scanning/sharing! :)
Blood Of The Innocent, Tales From The Crypt, Vault Of Horror, Haunt Of Fear, Weird Fantasy
Start with the Atlas stuff. It’s historical, rarely reprinted, originals are expensive, you can’t find it anywhere else on the web, and some of them have actual good artists like Ditko, Crandall and Williamson.
Barbi Twins! Scorpions! PumpkinHead!
Thanks for this in advance.
Damn, they all look good.
I'm voting with the majority, though. Atlas, then Spring Hill and then any of the horror comics.
The Deep, Happy Days if they're less disappointing than that 1st one (I'm guessing not). Is that Time Machine the same as the movie? I mean do they have morlocks? Tales from the Tomb!
I'd love to see the EC comics, especially with Halloween coming up(as mentioned by Scott a few comments above).
Wow!! I Am Overwhelmed By The Response From Everyone and all the helpful suggestions you have all made in helping me choose where to start scanning. today i scanned Bizarre Fantasy, Star Spangled War Stories, Mysteries Of Unexplored Worlds and Astonishing. should have a couple more comics to add to those and get them posted here sometime tomorrow. most likely tomorrow night. i think i will stay with the horror comics first but all the other's that i mentioned in last night list will be here eventually and i will probably have even more stuff to add as i am still buying comics. all i ask is that everyone bear with me cause it's gonna take while to get everything scanned but rest assured i'm on it. did i say wow!!! all of you fellow cyclopyeans rock!!! thanks everybody see ya soon.
From the tomb number 22, then the rest of the eerie publications.
Dave as always im happy with anything we dont have and even happier for anything that nots been out there on the net yet - so surprise me with whatever you want to share.
thanks again bud!
Post a Comment