At a previous post I posted the explanations for these numbers, plus the explanations for the numbering of the THIRD series with this title, also from Charlton.
Read this and weep https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=3110494698878045713&postID=394296733102248931
These are spotlighted items - not always 'old' because of when they were made but rather these are things that were posted awhile ago on this blog and have been 'archived' in the back.
All Non Public Domain files are to be used as previews. If you like something please go and buy it. If I have posted something that is copywrited and you want it removed just leave a email or comment. If a link is unwanted to your site just comment and it will be removed. I want to give a special thanks to all original scanners.~ Zen Tiger
1 comment:
This Mag is Haunted 01 and 02 from Fawcett are available from
http://www.goldenagecomics.co.uk/index.php?cid=582
The issues numbered above 014 listed here are Charlton comics with the same title and the complete run of issues 15 -21 are available at
http://www.goldenagecomics.co.uk/index.php?cid=582
At a previous post I posted the explanations for these numbers, plus the explanations for the numbering of the THIRD series with this title, also from Charlton.
Read this and weep
https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=3110494698878045713&postID=394296733102248931
Post a Comment