OK Folks I Found Some Conan Comics. Never Heard Of These Before. So From Marvel Magazine Here's Conan Saga Issues 1-97.
Conan-54-59 rar
Conan-54-59 rarDue to several circumstances I will not be updating this blog in the forseeable future. Gone forever? not sure....
Conan-54-59 rar
5 comments:
Thanks for these Dave. I had seen some of these when they came out and I just dismissed it as a black and white Conan reprint title. But the first 9 issues have new (at the time)Barry Smith covers, with the original pencil drawing inside.
The first 9 issues of Conan Saga get us through the Barry Smith years in sharp black and white. The art from Conan the Barbarian color comic #7 is shot from Smith's pencil pages, with his handwritten notes visible in the margins. Issue 10 has Gil Kane Neal Adams and Jim Starlin Conan stories.
Then continuing through the GCD, I saw a 39 page Neal Adams story and a Chaykin story in number 17 that I don't remember reading, so I will get through 18 at least.
http://www.comics.org/series/3409/
I didn't know these SSOC reprints were released in the 90's. I have the recent collections, but its nice to see extra overviews and such. Thx!
For some inexplicable reason, the semi-nudity seen in original issues of SSOC was edited (i.e. crudely painted bras and the like). Compare the original and the reprinted versions of "Conan the Liberator"
all the links are not working. any chance of them being uploaded?
all link is not available
Post a Comment