I want to try and keep up the good fight.
I'm going to try and movie this blog but i need some help. Over the past 24hrs ive been trying to import this blog elsewhere but i seem to have some errors on the xml (ive been trying to reload to another blogger site) if your familiar with blooger and xml (or know of another good place that lets you import) let me know and quickly if possible. I believe the problem im having has to do with the amount of posts but im not sure (plus ive changed templates over the years and other whatnots which i have no idea if they affect the import/export process.) I have the xml file and will share it with if you think you can help.
also if you know of a website etc that has info on this please share that too.
please contact me at Zen Tiger's email
thanks for any help
I'm going to try and movie this blog but i need some help. Over the past 24hrs ive been trying to import this blog elsewhere but i seem to have some errors on the xml (ive been trying to reload to another blogger site) if your familiar with blooger and xml (or know of another good place that lets you import) let me know and quickly if possible. I believe the problem im having has to do with the amount of posts but im not sure (plus ive changed templates over the years and other whatnots which i have no idea if they affect the import/export process.) I have the xml file and will share it with if you think you can help.
also if you know of a website etc that has info on this please share that too.
please contact me at Zen Tiger's email
thanks for any help





No comments:
Post a Comment