
These were posted last month but this set is a higher quality,
Tons of goldenage superheroes in BW reprints.
Genres include scifi,western,jungle girls and more.
megaupload links
#1-8 download
#9,10,12-14 download
rs links here
ZENjoy
anyone have#11?
Due to several circumstances I will not be updating this blog in the forseeable future. Gone forever? not sure....

2 comments:
I bought a few of these when they came out and I enjoyed Dave's post last year of these same issues.
These files are almost twice the size of the previous post by Dave. Much sharper and much appreciated. For those who don't mind the smaller files (hell, I read and enjoyed them) Dave's post is here
http://cosseyedcyclops.blogspot.com/2009/06/from-paragon-publications-heres-golden.html
Thanks for these Dave and Zen. Oh Zen, you might want to edit Dave's post (or combine the two) to reflect that Dave's batch also
is missing #11.
Mark - thanks for pointing that out. I was going to just add this to Daves post till i noticed the size of these were much bigger. I totally spaced putting a comment about that when originaly posting - thanks for the reminder!
Post a Comment