And Here Are A few More Dell Movie Classics.
Twice Told Tales cbr
The Three Stooges Meet Hecules cbz
Magic Sword cbr
The Naked Prey cbr
The Prince and The Pauper cbr
The Runaway cbr
War Gods Of The Deep cbr
Mouse On The Moon cbr
The Dirty Dozen cbr
Merrils Marauders cbr
Tomb Of Ligeia cbr
Lancelot and Guinevere cbr
Lawrence Of Arabia cbr
Music Man cbr
Operation Bikini cbr
Ring Of Bright Water cbr
Jim Bowie (Charlton) cbz
ENJOY!

The Three Stooges Meet Hecules cbz
Magic Sword cbr
The Naked Prey cbr
The Prince and The Pauper cbr
The Runaway cbr
War Gods Of The Deep cbr
Mouse On The Moon cbr
The Dirty Dozen cbr
Merrils Marauders cbr
Tomb Of Ligeia cbr
Lancelot and Guinevere cbr
Lawrence Of Arabia cbr
Music Man cbr
Operation Bikini cbr
Ring Of Bright Water cbr
Jim Bowie (Charlton) cbz
ENJOY!




2 comments:
Can't get enough of your uploads, guy! And I can never thank you enough, either!
Page 26 of "The Three Stooges Meet Hercules" is borked, however. If you have a good version, can we get it? Please and thank you!
This is great! I used to have the Twice Told Tales comic, but lost it years ago. I remember having it before the movie arrived at our downtown theater. I thought reading the comic before seeing the film would make the movie less scary, since I knew what it was all about, but the bride skeleton scene and the pick ax in the lady’s forehead still made me jump right out of my seat. This is one of my all-time favorite horror movies. Thanks for making the comic available. This is a wonderful adaptation of the Vincent Price classic.
Post a Comment