Saturday, January 2, 2010

Magazine: Weird Tales

This All I Have Uploaded Right Now But I did Find Some Pulps I'll Add Sometime In The Near Future. But For Now Here's Weird Tales.
ENJOY!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful! I see a Seabury Quinn title that I do not remember reading. I am sure there are plenty of treasures in these and the originals are quite out of my reach otherwise.
Thanks!
I prefer to remain anomalous...

Dave said...

Hello Anonymous, glad you found some goodies to enjoy and you are quite welcome.

Anonymous said...

Hi
Many Many thanks for the great pulp scans.Nice to see someone taking the time to do them.Hope you decide to do more.EXCELLENT JOB!!! Gary

Old piles of good sh... stuff

These are spotlighted items - not always 'old' because of when they were made but rather these are things that were posted awhile ago on this blog and have been 'archived' in the back.














I hope you enjoy the site!

I hope you enjoy the site!
All Non Public Domain files are to be used as previews. If you like something please go and buy it. If I have posted something that is copywrited and you want it removed just leave a email or comment. If a link is unwanted to your site just comment and it will be removed. I want to give a special thanks to all original scanners.~ Zen Tiger