Saturday, January 2, 2010

Magazine: G-8 and his Battle Aces

A Little War Action For You Now Here's G-8 And His Battle Aces Vol.27 #3 1943. DOWNLOAD

ENJOY!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man! I have always wanted more of this! I have read a couple of the paperback versions which are collectable enough that I can't afford to buy more unless they turn up dirt cheap... Original magazines are obviously out of reach.
Very cool!
Thanks!
I prefer to remain anomalous...

Dave said...

Hello Anonymous, once again you are very welcome. hopefully i can dig some more of these in the future.

Anonymous said...

Looks as though the file is missing!

Old piles of good sh... stuff

These are spotlighted items - not always 'old' because of when they were made but rather these are things that were posted awhile ago on this blog and have been 'archived' in the back.














I hope you enjoy the site!

I hope you enjoy the site!
All Non Public Domain files are to be used as previews. If you like something please go and buy it. If I have posted something that is copywrited and you want it removed just leave a email or comment. If a link is unwanted to your site just comment and it will be removed. I want to give a special thanks to all original scanners.~ Zen Tiger