update-new link added

Several Tom Corbett Space Cadet books by Carey Rockwell:
Space Pioneers, Stand by Mars,Treachery in outer space, On the Trail of the space pirates, Revolt on Venus , Robot Rocket , Sabptage in Space and Danger in Deep Space.
all in 1 zip
DOWNLOAD
Thanks to Burb for these!
enjoy

Several Tom Corbett Space Cadet books by Carey Rockwell:
Space Pioneers, Stand by Mars,Treachery in outer space, On the Trail of the space pirates, Revolt on Venus , Robot Rocket , Sabptage in Space and Danger in Deep Space.
all in 1 zip
DOWNLOAD
Thanks to Burb for these!
enjoy





3 comments:
Thanks!
I'll be downloading these as soon as I can manage it. I have a copy of "Stand By For Mars", which turned up for a buck at a library book sale, but they are relatively hard to come by...
Anybody got opinions on what e-reader might be best for this sort of stuff? I'm presuming they are PDF or JPGs of some sort. I'd love to be able to take these on the go with me and I don't have a laptop.
I prefer to remain anomalous...
Hi there,
It says "This file is neither allocated to a Premium Account, or a Collector's Account, and can therefore only be downloaded 10 times.
This limit is reached."
Would it be possible to refresh this? I'd really like to read these books. Thanks for all your work. I'm a big fan!
Thanks for updating the link! I can't wait to enjoy these books. Love the site so much!
Post a Comment