Due to several circumstances I will not be updating this blog in the forseeable future. Gone forever? not sure....
Sunday, October 4, 2009
Comic: Blaze Carson
Now Here's Blaze Carson "the fighting sheriff" Issues 1,3, and 5 1948.DOWNLOAD
ENJOY!
1 comment:
Mark
said...
A Marvel title from 1948-49 with five issues total. I have no info on the artists, it's solid enough, nothing special. But what is the reasoning behind scanners or compilers adding in out-of-focus ad pages to otherwise sharp scans? I've seen this a few times and it's really annoying, it actually unfocuses my eyes for a few seconds as they try to focus on a horribly blurred image.
These are spotlighted items - not always 'old' because of when they were made but rather these are things that were posted awhile ago on this blog and have been 'archived' in the back.
All Non Public Domain files are to be used as previews. If you like something please go and buy it. If I have posted something that is copywrited and you want it removed just leave a email or comment. If a link is unwanted to your site just comment and it will be removed. I want to give a special thanks to all original scanners.~ Zen Tiger
1 comment:
A Marvel title from 1948-49 with five issues total. I have no info on the artists, it's solid enough, nothing special.
But what is the reasoning behind scanners or compilers adding in out-of-focus ad pages to otherwise sharp scans? I've seen this a few times and it's really annoying, it actually unfocuses my eyes for a few seconds as they try to focus on a horribly blurred image.
Post a Comment