Hey Dave, thanks a lot for these. They look like a lot of fun with Ditko getting some wacky characters into the later stories. It looks like some of them are a continued story. I'll read them later this week. Have a good one.
More Gorgo! I still love these - having had a couple when I was a kid - and the more I see the better they get. Thanks! I still prefer to remain anomalous...
These are spotlighted items - not always 'old' because of when they were made but rather these are things that were posted awhile ago on this blog and have been 'archived' in the back.
All Non Public Domain files are to be used as previews. If you like something please go and buy it. If I have posted something that is copywrited and you want it removed just leave a email or comment. If a link is unwanted to your site just comment and it will be removed. I want to give a special thanks to all original scanners.~ Zen Tiger
3 comments:
Hey Dave, thanks a lot for these. They look like a lot of fun with Ditko getting some wacky characters into the later stories. It looks like some of them are a continued story. I'll read them later this week. Have a good one.
Hello Mark, thats so cool man. i love that old stuff like that. and Gorgo is a classic imo. glad you like them, enjoy my friend.
More Gorgo!
I still love these - having had a couple when I was a kid - and the more I see the better they get.
Thanks!
I still prefer to remain anomalous...
Post a Comment