Sunday, June 7, 2009

Comic: Flash Gordon - more four color issues

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
These Four Color issues are 'new stories' i previously posted 2 issues which had newstrip reprints from Four Color. I believe this now completes all his appearances in four color.
fc #173 download

four color #190 Download

four color #204 download

fc#247 download

fc#424 download

fc#512 download
(512 has Frank Thorne art!)
enjoy

2 comments:

Mark said...

#512 has art by Frank Thorne, as does the previously posted Flash Gordon # 2.
The art style is completely different from his Red Sonja/Ghita style. More like traditional Flash Gordon art.

Zen Tiger said...

Mark - thanks for the heads up - Thorne is worth a special note on the post for sure.

Old piles of good sh... stuff

These are spotlighted items - not always 'old' because of when they were made but rather these are things that were posted awhile ago on this blog and have been 'archived' in the back.














I hope you enjoy the site!

I hope you enjoy the site!
All Non Public Domain files are to be used as previews. If you like something please go and buy it. If I have posted something that is copywrited and you want it removed just leave a email or comment. If a link is unwanted to your site just comment and it will be removed. I want to give a special thanks to all original scanners.~ Zen Tiger