This isn't a comment specifically directed at Captain Power but Continuity Comics in general. It is great to get this stuff! Non of the torrent sites I visit have any of it.
Any chance of Ms. Mystic, Bucky O'Hare and Valeria The She-Bat showing up? I think that would complete my digital collection.
For some reason wordpress tells me I don't own the ID I just registered, so this may have to post as "anonymous." (psst! It's me--wolfboy54).
These are spotlighted items - not always 'old' because of when they were made but rather these are things that were posted awhile ago on this blog and have been 'archived' in the back.
All Non Public Domain files are to be used as previews. If you like something please go and buy it. If I have posted something that is copywrited and you want it removed just leave a email or comment. If a link is unwanted to your site just comment and it will be removed. I want to give a special thanks to all original scanners.~ Zen Tiger
2 comments:
This isn't a comment specifically directed at Captain Power but Continuity Comics in general. It is great to get this stuff! Non of the torrent sites I visit have any of it.
Any chance of Ms. Mystic, Bucky O'Hare and Valeria The She-Bat showing up? I think that would complete my digital collection.
For some reason wordpress tells me I don't own the ID I just registered, so this may have to post as "anonymous." (psst! It's me--wolfboy54).
Hi Wolfboy54
I dont have those on hand yet but ill look around - i also added them to the wanted list - hopefully someone has them!
Post a Comment