Well baby time is upon us here my house. We go in early on Tuesday morning for the inducement. Hopefully well have a little one by tomorrow night at the latest but as fellow dads know - who knows... I have some posts scheduled so hopefully you wont even know the difference of my absence , A note for submissions - i wont be able to get the other stuff posted for a couple days but i appreciate all the uploads and will be using them as soon as time permits.
After scouring my art (thats digitized) I found what I think is a applicable picture that I did a few years back called Balloon Babies. Its kid related but also has a bit of a twisted edge, sadly i scanned and colored it back in 2000 when programs were far from as good as they are now. (and this was from before my marriage and name change too) Not sure where i got the idea for this or if saw the picture elsewhere and then did my rendition - either way its fun and creepy. (i almost posted the baby hitler picture i did but i didnt want to jinx myself -HA!)
Balloon Babies John Tiger 1996

See you all soon.
After scouring my art (thats digitized) I found what I think is a applicable picture that I did a few years back called Balloon Babies. Its kid related but also has a bit of a twisted edge, sadly i scanned and colored it back in 2000 when programs were far from as good as they are now. (and this was from before my marriage and name change too) Not sure where i got the idea for this or if saw the picture elsewhere and then did my rendition - either way its fun and creepy. (i almost posted the baby hitler picture i did but i didnt want to jinx myself -HA!)
Balloon Babies John Tiger 1996
See you all soon.





1 comment:
Congratulations, man, I wish your little one a good and interesting life, along with his parents for as long as possible ^_^
Post a Comment