more EC - here are the 2 missing issues.(sorry folks - thought i had posted all of them before - my bad)#34&35(reprints renumbered as 17&18)
Download
enjoy
Due to several circumstances I will not be updating this blog in the forseeable future. Gone forever? not sure....
5 comments:
Thanks!! Now my collection of this series is complete.
No prob' - glad to help out.
Hi Zen - man this is an awesome site.
It looks like issues 34 & 35 have been removed from the download site.
Being the OCD kind of guy I am I was wondering if you would either repost or point me in the right direction.
I love your site. I've always wanted to read these old EC comics - now I'm addicted. Thanks for all the work you put into this.
libjr01
libjr01 - sharebee is glitching up today - hopefully it will be back up and running soon (doesnt look like it was formally deleted yet)
links back up and going!
Post a Comment