Ok it's been Horror themes this week pretty much so I thought I'd switch it up a bit. Here is a late night comedian I find rather amusing . Not much of his stuff out there yet (He is best known as a actor to the general public) Dry wit, sarcastic, sweet ,intelligent and yet at times downright stupid mixed with a bit of naughtiness and a 'cheeky monkey' attitude makes his approach a fresh breath of air I think.
Craig Ferguson is a Scottish-American television host, stand-up comedian, writer, and actor. He is the present host of CBS's The Late Late Show, a role that earned him an Emmy nomination in 2006.
Craig Ferguson is a Scottish-American television host, stand-up comedian, writer, and actor. He is the present host of CBS's The Late Late Show, a role that earned him an Emmy nomination in 2006. Ferguson played the office boss Nigel Wick on The Drew Carey Show from 1996 to 2003
Available at CBS.com are full episodes and clips of his TV show.





No comments:
Post a Comment