Here are several more installments of Goldkey's Boris Karloff tales of Mystery (packs#3-7)
Thanks to dave for this supersized submission!
More Boris:
pack3 contain:#'s 29,31,39,42,48,50,52,57,59,60,61
Download Boris megapack3 -rar
1-5,8,10,11,21,62,64
Download Boris Megapack4 - rar
67,68,70-73,77-81,86
Download Boris megapack #5 - rar
69,76,82-85,88-92,94-96,
Download Boris megapack#6 - rar
6,7,9,63,65,66,72,74,75,93.97
Download Boris Megapack#7 - Rar
Enjoy
Thanks to dave for this supersized submission!
More Boris:
pack3 contain:#'s 29,31,39,42,48,50,52,57,59,60,61Download Boris megapack3 -rar
1-5,8,10,11,21,62,64Download Boris Megapack4 - rar
67,68,70-73,77-81,86Download Boris megapack #5 - rar
69,76,82-85,88-92,94-96,Download Boris megapack#6 - rar
6,7,9,63,65,66,72,74,75,93.97Download Boris Megapack#7 - Rar
Submitted by - dave
Enjoy




4 comments:
Zen, #21 has a 3 page Jeff Jones story that I'm grateful that Mr. Door Tree posted on his blog because otherwise I would have missed it.
http://goldenagecomicbookstories.blogspot.com/search/label/Jeff%20jones
Hello Mark, i was just wondering if the Boris Karloff #21 that i posted earlier this year is missing the story from Jeff Jones you are referring too. i have'nt been able to catch up on much reading. always to busy finding more stuff to post. #21 is in a bulk download with sme other issues. also i was bothered a bit about what Donovansbrain and Hitler were talking about when they said gone downhill and hell in a handbasket. do you know if they were referring to this site are was it something i missed?
Hi Dave, your Boris Karloff #21 is complete, it's just that I also had not read it yet and Jones did not sign his story. I don't think I would have recognized it if Mr. Door Tree had not included it in his nice round up of Jones stories. And I wanted to pass it along to Zen, as I know he likes Jones also.
As for john "went downhill" and hitler "hell in a handbasket" (in cbox), I think they most probably are trolls looking to get somone worked up. They haven't offered anything helpful yet, though Zen is more willing to listen to suggestions than many blogs I have seen. Donovansbrain has posted comments here before and I think he was defending the site, saying, in other words, you and zen and the others are doing the work, so where does john get off complaining?
It may have simply been john and hitler are missing the fast paced posting that is the usual here and are lacking the social skills to express their appreciation of previous postings they downloaded for free. Picking a name like hitler indicates something.
If they have been on the site before, they know damn well they can request almost anything and you and the others will try to find it for them. So really, until they offer something constructive, they aren't talking to anyone but themselves.
Have a good one Dave. Thanks for all the work.
Mark, thank you my friend for clearing some things up. i was worried that the Boris Karloff issue was incomplete. glad to know it's is. and helping shed some light on the comments those guys left in the mini-box. there is enough variety in the posting here it seems that there should be something here for everyone's taste. well one thing is for certain, im sure glad we have folks like yourself coming here! thanks again man!!
Post a Comment