U.S. Air Force, Air Photographic and Charting Service (MATS)16mm Motion Picture Projector: Care and Maintenance, The (1961)
A weird bit of history that probably will on appeal to real cinemaphiles or fans of history/war in particular. (Also AV Geek club gem) Also if you have a old 16MM projector this may help you figure out some maintenance problems.
Training film for military projectionists. What? Join the Air Force and show movies??? Not only did people have to do this - but a full film on the topic of cleaning?Wow! I'm joing the Air Force now! I wonder who pops the popcorn.
20+minutes Download at the archive
streaming option available
Enjoy
Training film for military projectionists. What? Join the Air Force and show movies??? Not only did people have to do this - but a full film on the topic of cleaning?Wow! I'm joing the Air Force now! I wonder who pops the popcorn.
20+minutes Download at the archive
streaming option available
Enjoy






4 comments:
Hi
Just found your really great site.Just a bit confused as to how I can read these comics on my PC.I have the comic reader software but not sure how to read the RAR .files.Hope you can help.
HAPPY XMAS !!! From the UK--Gary
Hey Gary
Rar files are similar to zips (it's basically just a compressed file) you should have some software that will extract it (usually you can just right click the file and choose 'extract to...' - If you don't have this option when you try the right click you may have to download a small decompression program. 'Winrar' is good and they have a free download (with minimal options - but itll do the job). You may want to check out 7zip this is totally free and does rar's and Zips - you can find 7zip here http://www.7-zip.org/
hope this helps and if you need anymore info just shout.
Hi Zen Tiger
Thanks for the info on the Rar files.Downloaded the 7zip software and things work great!!
Many thanks>hope you had a GREAT Xmas--Still recovering here!!
Gary
Hey Gary
Great to hear that worked for you - now you can grab all those other ones. And I hear you about the holiday parties - i always say try a little 'hair of the dog' the next day. (not sure if you guys use that phrase in the UK - just means try a little bit of what you were drinking the night before... hope fully you werent mixing to many things lol) have a good one bud
Post a Comment