Sunday, December 7, 2008

Comic : Twilight Zone - the third megapack

More of Rod Serlings Twilight Zone comics!
Megapack thanks to dave

Issues# 16,17, 25,31,32,34,38,39,42,4348,50,,53,56,59,60,65,67,70,71,73,74.75,80,84,86,87,88,91
Rar
Download

Submitted by - dave
Thanks dave!

No comments:

Old piles of good sh... stuff

These are spotlighted items - not always 'old' because of when they were made but rather these are things that were posted awhile ago on this blog and have been 'archived' in the back.














I hope you enjoy the site!

I hope you enjoy the site!
All Non Public Domain files are to be used as previews. If you like something please go and buy it. If I have posted something that is copywrited and you want it removed just leave a email or comment. If a link is unwanted to your site just comment and it will be removed. I want to give a special thanks to all original scanners.~ Zen Tiger