More Classic 1950s horror!
#1,3,4,5,9.10,14,15,16
Megapack - rar
Download
This Eerie #1 is a one shot from Avon 1947 with a Joe Kubert story. The title resumed with a new #1 in 1951. Wally Wood stories in #3 and #16. Kubert stories in #3 and #9.

Enjoy
Megapack - rar
Download
This Eerie #1 is a one shot from Avon 1947 with a Joe Kubert story. The title resumed with a new #1 in 1951. Wally Wood stories in #3 and #16. Kubert stories in #3 and #9.
Submitted by - dave

Enjoy





1 comment:
This Eerie #1 is a one shot from Avon 1947 with a Joe Kubert story. I'd like to ID the other artists, pretty interesting art. The title resumed with a new #1 in 1951. Wally Wood stories in #3 and #16. Kubert stories in #3 and #9. I really like the early Kubert stories that Dave is digging up. It's a more compressed style, more panels per page, than his 70's work. At times it bears a striking resemblance to Ditko. I know, Ditko wasn't drawing yet, it just strikes me as similar. But then, I've usually got Ditko on the brain.
Post a Comment