bump - one more time around
Here is a rather unusual exploitation flick from the 70's. This isn't your usual midnight movie... A campy comedy about bikers.
Here is a rather unusual exploitation flick from the 70's. This isn't your usual midnight movie... A campy comedy about bikers.

What if the Hell's Angels were gay? check out the Pink Angels.Great for a laugh
Download/preview here
enjoy
PS I'm still searching for this flick - anyone seen it anywhere on the net?





2 comments:
Zen, this is on DVD, Vol 3 of Drive-in Cult Classics. $10 on Amazon or at a Best Buy with 7 other 70s flicks.
http://www.amazon.com/Drive-Cult-Classics-Robert-Carradine/dp/B001CB6RSU/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1248469156&sr=1-3
It starts out with the ending of the film! and then goes back a day or two to show you how they got there, without telling you that's what's happening. Pretty confusing. It's just a minute or two to set up a dumb joke, but I kept wondering what the beginning meant. I understood by the end of the movie.
Basically it's a road trip movie with campy gay bikers going to a drag queen festival or competition or something.
Very nice widescreen transfers on this series. Some pretty boring 70s movies though with way too much flute in the soundtracks. All were made by Crown International Pictures trying to imitate the success of American International Pictures. My favorite set was Vol 2 which had some 60s movies in it.
I wish I would've snagged Vol 4 when it came out because it's out of print now and people on Amazon and Ebay are charging $75 and up for Vol 4.
its on the shopping list now!next trip to best buy... thanks mark
Post a Comment