This One I'm Not Sure Whether It's Already Here Or Not, Hopefully Not! Beware Vol.1 #15 Trojan Magazines Inc. 1953. The Link Says #3 But The Inside Cover Says #15 So I'm Going With That.


ENJOY!
Due to several circumstances I will not be updating this blog in the forseeable future. Gone forever? not sure....
1 comment:
Many 1950s comic books have bizarre issue numbers, mainly due to attempts by publishers to avoid purchasing Second Class postage licenses for new titles.
This (May 1953) is actually the third issue of "Beware" by Trojan Magazines, but the cover numbering (#15) was continued from the previous publisher, Youthful Magazines (whose first issue of "Beware" was numbered #11, after a title change from a discontinued comic book).
Trojan adjusted the numbering two issues later, resulting in a second cover #15 in May 1955.
Facts like this drive serious collectors nuts when they try to find every issue of old comic titles!
Post a Comment