Damn, Dave, now I'm once again tapping into the Zen-Dave telepathy channel. I had just read this series this weekend, except for #3. Thanks! I was gonna ask if anyone had it.
I found the stories suspenseful, not in any groundbreaking way, but in well-crafted fast-paced stories. The coloring reminds me of late 1960s DC for some reason, large sections are colored green or yellow or something, with no regard to realism.
I will send #5 to Zen sometime in the next day or two. I've been sick, I get a burst of energy and then I get tired easily.
Hello Mark, good to hear from you man. glad you like the posts and i will be looking forward to issue 5 myself. thanks in advance for that and i hope you get to feeling better. i had a touch of something a couple of weeks ago too!
Dave, I clicked on the Suspense Detective label to double check what issue I said I would send to Zen and it turns out #5 is already onsite! You sent it to Zen about a year ago
These are spotlighted items - not always 'old' because of when they were made but rather these are things that were posted awhile ago on this blog and have been 'archived' in the back.
All Non Public Domain files are to be used as previews. If you like something please go and buy it. If I have posted something that is copywrited and you want it removed just leave a email or comment. If a link is unwanted to your site just comment and it will be removed. I want to give a special thanks to all original scanners.~ Zen Tiger
4 comments:
Damn, Dave, now I'm once again tapping into the Zen-Dave telepathy channel. I had just read this series this weekend, except for #3. Thanks! I was gonna ask if anyone had it.
I found the stories suspenseful, not in any groundbreaking way, but in well-crafted fast-paced stories. The coloring reminds me of late 1960s DC for some reason, large sections are colored green or yellow or something, with no regard to realism.
I will send #5 to Zen sometime in the next day or two. I've been sick, I get a burst of energy and then I get tired easily.
Hello Mark, good to hear from you man. glad you like the posts and i will be looking forward to issue 5 myself. thanks in advance for that and i hope you get to feeling better. i had a touch of something a couple of weeks ago too!
Dave, I clicked on the Suspense Detective label to double check what issue I said I would send to Zen and it turns out #5 is already onsite! You sent it to Zen about a year ago
http://cosseyedcyclops.blogspot.com/2009/02/comic-suspense-detective.html
Saves me some work. I already had uploaded half of number 3 before I thought to double check. Damn flu is messing with me bad.
wrapped them together ;)
Post a Comment