Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Comic: Quick Trigger Western #15&18

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The Dakota Kid rides in this issue.art from Maneely, Ayers, Angelo Torres
#15 download


18-Art from Sinnott, Matt Baker, Galindo, Gray Morrow, Ross Andru.
# 18 Download

enjoy

4 comments:

Mark said...

Hi Zen, your post shows the cover of 15, not 18. This is a faded copy of 18 but has good art from Sinnott, Matt Baker, Galindo, Gray Morrow, Ross Andru. The cover experienced doodle humiliation, but I wouldn't kick it out of my longbox. Wait, that sounded so wrong.

Zen Tiger said...

Hey Mark - thanks for the heads up on the issue #. I didnt even realize I had 2 issues in the recent bundle i downloaded. oh well updated and added the new issue :) ha on the longbox

Mark said...

QTW 15 is another winner with art from Maneely, Ayers, Angelo Torres and probably Reed Crandall.

Zen Tiger said...

Mark - thanks for the added info. I get rolling on posts and forget to add stuff at times- a big thanks!

Old piles of good sh... stuff

These are spotlighted items - not always 'old' because of when they were made but rather these are things that were posted awhile ago on this blog and have been 'archived' in the back.














I hope you enjoy the site!

I hope you enjoy the site!
All Non Public Domain files are to be used as previews. If you like something please go and buy it. If I have posted something that is copywrited and you want it removed just leave a email or comment. If a link is unwanted to your site just comment and it will be removed. I want to give a special thanks to all original scanners.~ Zen Tiger