I was most pleased to find a personalized piece of art in my email. I love it when someone takes the time to say thanks in a comment or email letter for the downloads but it's even more when something a bit more is included... this takes the cake - i had to share.

What makes this even more special is that Marc recently had a life changing injury when he was paralyzed from the waist down. During his recooperation he had to change his art media to digital art and obviously he has a knack for it already. I for one hope he continues on with his art in this new chapter of his life.

What makes this even more special is that Marc recently had a life changing injury when he was paralyzed from the waist down. During his recooperation he had to change his art media to digital art and obviously he has a knack for it already. I for one hope he continues on with his art in this new chapter of his life.
a big thanks to Marc Basile for this digital artwork!





No comments:
Post a Comment