Hello Steven, nice to here from you. no problem man i did remember your request. sorry it took so long, it was nice to finally stuble across them for you. some things are pretty hard to find but i never give up. just sometimes it takes a while to track stuff down but i believe if i look long and hard enough things eventually turn up. glad i was able to help. happy hlidays bud!
thanks dave, that was only a short series 4 issue run, Glad you found them that first issue is the one I like the most, I see your gonna get more eerie pubs too in your comments thats great. I love those eerie and stanley publications , they were pretty gruesome but they actually had some great stories and art in those. Alot of great finds here lately. happy new year to you too, thanks again , ive been downloading alot of music lately not comics (ive been into 1970's progressive rock from germany(krautrock),denmark,finland,sweden, italy,france uk and all over europe I found alot of stuff in music radio never touches Im not one for hit songs I go for music I prefer less singing and more jamming actually) I havent been over to comicsworld in a few weeks Im gonna have to see whats kickin over their lately so hard to keep up I see so much stuff all the time. Im pretty diverse I like a wide variety of music and comics but I always like the stuff from the 60's to the 80's the most Im so lost with todays world I dont even know whats good today but I can tell you all about the past.
These are spotlighted items - not always 'old' because of when they were made but rather these are things that were posted awhile ago on this blog and have been 'archived' in the back.
All Non Public Domain files are to be used as previews. If you like something please go and buy it. If I have posted something that is copywrited and you want it removed just leave a email or comment. If a link is unwanted to your site just comment and it will be removed. I want to give a special thanks to all original scanners.~ Zen Tiger
3 comments:
hi dave, this was the cat series I asked you for about 2-3 months back if you remember. wow man, you got them way to go. thanks steven
Hello Steven, nice to here from you. no problem man i did remember your request. sorry it took so long, it was nice to finally stuble across them for you. some things are pretty hard to find but i never give up. just sometimes it takes a while to track stuff down but i believe if i look long and hard enough things eventually turn up. glad i was able to help. happy hlidays bud!
thanks dave, that was only a short series 4 issue run, Glad you found them that first issue is the one I like the most, I see your gonna get more eerie pubs too in your comments thats great. I love those eerie and stanley publications , they were pretty gruesome but they actually had some great stories and art in those. Alot of great finds here lately. happy new year to you too, thanks again , ive been downloading alot of music lately not comics (ive been into 1970's progressive rock from germany(krautrock),denmark,finland,sweden, italy,france uk and all over europe I found alot of stuff in music radio never touches Im not one for hit songs I go for music I prefer less singing and more jamming actually) I havent been over to comicsworld in a few weeks Im gonna have to see whats kickin over their lately so hard to keep up I see so much stuff all the time. Im pretty diverse I like a wide variety of music and comics but I always like the stuff from the 60's to the 80's the most Im so lost with todays world I dont even know whats good today but I can tell you all about the past.
Post a Comment