I Have More Comics That I will Post Tommorow But Right Now I thought I Would Take A Chance On Something A Little Different For The Site By Posting Some Of My Favorite Wallpapers. Sorry No Beautiful Scenery In These Just More Stuff Like The One Pictured Here. Dont Know If Anyone Will Be Interested In These But Here Go's!!! (note: for anyone who downloads these wallpapers you will notice that the inner folder is intitled ZEN'S WALLPAPERS. i had named the original folder this to remember which one it was that had the wall's and forgot to change the name to Horror,Si-Fi & Fantasy Wallpapers. i think i would forget my head if it was'nt attached.)
DOWNLOAD
DOWNLOAD
ENJOY!





4 comments:
This is great stuff. I have a digital picture frame on my desk at work loaded up with stuff like this, and this will be a welcome addition. More posts like this would be welcome.
Hello Dominic, very gald you liked the walls post. i did'nt know if this would work or not. i'll add some more of these soon thanks!
I have for your viewing pleasure the Mother Lode of kids Superhero comics.
http://rapidshare.com/files/277557211/Superman_Adventures_Annual.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/277552612/Superman_Adventures4.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/277542152/Superman_Adventures3.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/277531975/Superman_Adventures2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/277519344/Superman_Adventures1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/277506438/Justice_League_Unlimited3.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/277497507/Justice_League_Unlimited2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/277490877/Justice_League_Unlimited1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/277480967/Justice_League_Adventures2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/277473562/Justice_League_Adventures1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/277464206/Batman_Beyond__v2_2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/277457367/Batman_Beyond__v2_1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/277450361/Batman_Adventures_v2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/277440101/Batman_Adventures__v1_4.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/277437189/Batman_Adventures__v1_3.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/277426389/Batman_Adventures__v1_2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/277411585/Batman_Adventures__v1_1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/277396229/Batman___Robin_Adventures2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/277377585/Batman___Robin_Adventures1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/277339121/Batman_-_Gotham_Adventures3.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/277328502/Batman_-_Gotham_Adventures2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/277308951/Batman_-_Gotham_Adventures1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/277291943/Adventures_in_the_DC_Universe.rar
This is just a excellent work done from you.
Domain registration india
Post a Comment