Someone A Short While Back Requested DC's Tales Of Ghost Castle. So Here They Are And I Want Give A Big Thanks To My Friend And Owner Of Comicsworld. wordpress.com For These. So Thanks To Him I Can Share These Here With You All. Issues 1-3.
DOWNLOAD

DOWNLOAD
ENJOY!





4 comments:
Dave, sometimes you amaze me. I didn't know about this 3 issue 1975 series. Art is from the usual DC crew at the time such as Nestor Redondo and Alex Nino.
There was another 1975 series from DC called Secrets of Haunted House that lasted 46 issues. I think they were all new, no reprints. That was one of the things I was going to ask you about. Zen has posted some of them.
Also, a comment on this blog noted that the 201-244 issues of Strange Adventures haven't been posted here. Comicsworld has them and I bet you do too, you just didn't realize they weren't posted here. The last dozen or two are all reprints but they have new covers.
Anyway, thanks a lot. Have a good one.
Mark, yes you are right i still need to get around to posting the rest of Strange Adventures. i'll try to have those next time around.
woop's i forgot to add who i was in the last comment but i'm sure you already knew. the rest of Strange Adventures coming soon to a basemnet near you.
welcome back dave, this was a cool series. alex nino was way out makes you wonder if he was on lsd.
Post a Comment