
Here comes Winnie Winkle 'the breadwinner'
1948-
This one is filled with humor and a try at womens empowerment yet still contains racial stereo types of the 40s - interesting stuff which shows the culture of the times.
#2 download
#3 is located here
#4 download
#5-7 download
enjoy





8 comments:
for #3 try http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LLXG7QNM
Let me know if it works OK. Rename it and put it somewhere else if you want. Think the link is supposed to be good until 21 days of inactivity.
wow thats great! and fast too. Thanks allot bud!
You're welcome, ZT. It's NMS and not a large file. I finally decided to try using a filesharing site.
I uploaded something larger also. There's a link to it in an email you should already have.
thanks for the heads up on the email - a bit beat for tonight but ill try and get it in the morning.
Thanks again
I forgot to mention I think I have a couple Dell 4 color Winnie Winkles. Do you already have those?
Also the Internet Archive does have the Sonny Bono movie I remember from high school. http://www.archive.org/details/Marijuana_1968
Makes an interesting propaganda contrast to HG-DODADD which is, of course, propaganda from a different POV and spends a little time mocking the anti-drug propaganda of the time. If I can get a little input from someone younger (& a late Happy Birthday) I'm curious if a scene in the Bono film reminds you of a certain photograph from Vietnam and if one bit from DODADD seems like it may allude to the Kent State shootings.
id love to see the 4color ones - seems those were missing from my 4color collection so far. and great recommendation on the movie, i had it in my favorites and just never got around to posting it (or downloading it... watched it online and then spaced out till now)
thanks again!
Sorry about the delay. I just plain forgot. Also, I've only one of the 4c issues, the other is what may be the only unscanned 4c and my calaloger showed a placemarker file which I didn't notice had MISSING at end of filename. http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TF6MXT5P This link is only good for 21 days of activity so you may want to make some change.
Great share!!
Post a Comment