Almost all Ditko in this one. The previously posted #5 is almost all Ditko and #9 has one Ditko story.
Charlton published issues 1-48 from 1956 to 1965.
Golden Age Comics UK has #2, no Ditko there. Narfstar has just added (last week!) his scans of #8 (one by Ditko, one by Gene Colan) and #11 (two by Ditko.)
Ditko signed the cover of #11 and one story as J. Kotdi. His other story he signed as Ditko. hmmm
Ditko appeared off and on from #3 to # 26. Thanks Dave, I could go for more of these.
I must say though that while Ditko's art is top notch, the stories are pretty boring, even for Charlton.
These are spotlighted items - not always 'old' because of when they were made but rather these are things that were posted awhile ago on this blog and have been 'archived' in the back.
All Non Public Domain files are to be used as previews. If you like something please go and buy it. If I have posted something that is copywrited and you want it removed just leave a email or comment. If a link is unwanted to your site just comment and it will be removed. I want to give a special thanks to all original scanners.~ Zen Tiger
1 comment:
Almost all Ditko in this one. The previously posted #5 is almost all Ditko and #9 has one Ditko story.
Charlton published issues 1-48 from 1956 to 1965.
Golden Age Comics UK has #2, no Ditko there. Narfstar has just added (last week!) his scans of #8 (one by Ditko, one by Gene Colan) and #11 (two by Ditko.)
Ditko signed the cover of #11 and one story as J. Kotdi. His other story he signed as Ditko. hmmm
Ditko appeared off and on from #3 to # 26. Thanks Dave, I could go for more of these.
I must say though that while Ditko's art is top notch, the stories are pretty boring, even for Charlton.
Post a Comment