Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Comic: Eerie Adventures

OK I Have Time For Just One More Tonight (gotta hit the hay folks, more comics tommorow). Publishsed By Aproved Comics Vol.1 #1 (one shot) Here's Eerie Adventures Winter 1951. DOWNLOAD

Bob Powell stories included

ENJOY!

1 comment:

Mark said...

I was in the mood for a 50s B movie and right here I got it in 8 pages.
Carnivorous plants from Venus stalk the swamp in "Vampires from Venus".
A killer meets his fate in the nicely drawn but predictable "Deadline for Death". Two nice Bob Powell stories in this one.


This was a Ziff-Davis title. It does say Approved Comics inside, as do some other Ziff-Davis comics I've seen. It must have been the legal name of their comics division.

Thank ya Dave.

Old piles of good sh... stuff

These are spotlighted items - not always 'old' because of when they were made but rather these are things that were posted awhile ago on this blog and have been 'archived' in the back.














I hope you enjoy the site!

I hope you enjoy the site!
All Non Public Domain files are to be used as previews. If you like something please go and buy it. If I have posted something that is copywrited and you want it removed just leave a email or comment. If a link is unwanted to your site just comment and it will be removed. I want to give a special thanks to all original scanners.~ Zen Tiger