Now This Is Interesting A Blue Comic. I Dont Know If This One Is Actually Blueish Are If It Is Just The Way It Was Scanned. AnyHow Here's Tara On The Dark Continent Issues 1,2 From Paragon Publications.
DOWNLOAD
DOWNLOAD
ENJOY!Due to several circumstances I will not be updating this blog in the forseeable future. Gone forever? not sure....
DOWNLOAD
ENJOY!
2 comments:
Hey Dave, this was a very early effort from Paragon/AC in 1974. Back then fanzine type publications who couldn't afford a color cover would publish on different color paper, just to jazz things up I guess, interiors could also be on different colored paper. Actually I've seen that in the last few years also (non-comic esoteric stuff). #2 from 1979 had a full color cover. All new stories in these according to GCD.
I remember these types of mags from back in the 80s (Ive always scowered the cheapo bins and boxes for deals - which usually ment i was a couple years behind on many titles - but i was able to grab tons more stuff than i would have grabbing them new - plus i grabbed stuff i wouldnt have if i had bought them at cover price.) - fun finds.. gotta love those 'underground' types of mags! Thanks Dave
Post a Comment