By Request Here's Conan The Barbarian Re-Uploaded With All New Links Issues 1-275(missing issues 78,95,101)


Conan The Barbarian V1 1-25 rar pack
Conan The Barbarian V1 26-50 rar pack
Conan The Barbarian V1 51-75 rar pack
ENJOY!
Due to several circumstances I will not be updating this blog in the forseeable future. Gone forever? not sure....
By Request Here's Conan The Barbarian Re-Uploaded With All New Links Issues 1-275(missing issues 78,95,101)


Conan The Barbarian V1 1-25 rar pack
Conan The Barbarian V1 26-50 rar pack
Conan The Barbarian V1 51-75 rar pack
ENJOY!
13 comments:
Can you please tell me which one of these files contains the story ''the people of the dark circle''?? Thank you :)
Just wanted to note that the links containing the files 129-253, no longer work:(
Link to v1 1-25 no longer works :(
I downloaded 1-25 a while ago and most of them work but issue 2 & 4 didnt. Came back to redownload v1 1-25 to see if problem would be fixed but link doesnt work anymore :(
Yep - I tried downloading but none of the links work any more. Will you be uploading again?
Please put these back up! We love Conan and need these classics in our lives!
Agreed! Please put these back up!
Any chance these can be put back up? These are amazing classics!
This is epic! One problem though, the files are expired so I can't download them :/
Could you please update them? :)
If these can't be uploaded again, does anybody know where to find active links for these downloads?
please repost the links
If anybody knows where these can be found, now that the original links are dead, please post. I have about half of the books (the Roy Thomas half, which is really the only one I care about) but having them in digital form, makes for a convenient reference resource
Getcomics.info has many of them. Only missing a 2 of them (151, 201).
Post a Comment