Friday, February 27, 2009

Comic : Tales of Voodoo (V7) 1-6

How about another year of tales of voodoo?? here's #1-6 from 1974I uploaded these to sharebee

#1 download
#2-6 download
enjoy

No comments:

Old piles of good sh... stuff

These are spotlighted items - not always 'old' because of when they were made but rather these are things that were posted awhile ago on this blog and have been 'archived' in the back.














I hope you enjoy the site!

I hope you enjoy the site!
All Non Public Domain files are to be used as previews. If you like something please go and buy it. If I have posted something that is copywrited and you want it removed just leave a email or comment. If a link is unwanted to your site just comment and it will be removed. I want to give a special thanks to all original scanners.~ Zen Tiger