Due to several circumstances I will not be updating this blog in the forseeable future. Gone forever? not sure....
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Happy Thanksgiving
Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow Americans! watch out for that turkey
and be careful of that bird too!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
THANKFULLY, that turkey's shippin' out none-too-soon...if he doesn't decide to create one last "world-crisis" to seize permanent power. (perish the thot.)
I think hes ready to go hide on his ranch. He doesn't seem to have any oomph left in him anymore. - but hes surprised me enough before not to rule anything out.
These are spotlighted items - not always 'old' because of when they were made but rather these are things that were posted awhile ago on this blog and have been 'archived' in the back.
All Non Public Domain files are to be used as previews. If you like something please go and buy it. If I have posted something that is copywrited and you want it removed just leave a email or comment. If a link is unwanted to your site just comment and it will be removed. I want to give a special thanks to all original scanners.~ Zen Tiger
2 comments:
THANKFULLY, that turkey's shippin' out
none-too-soon...if he doesn't decide to create one last "world-crisis" to seize
permanent power. (perish the thot.)
I think hes ready to go hide on his ranch. He doesn't seem to have any oomph left in him anymore. - but hes surprised me enough before not to rule anything out.
Post a Comment